View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 12:51 PM
iamamanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstech View Post
did you misspell your nickname? if not, I would love to hear the explanation for that one.
John

If you come from Manchester you are called a Manc (amongst other things) as people
from Newcastle are called Geordies,
from Liverpool - Scousers,
from Birmingham - Brummies and
from London- twats or sometimes Cockneys but mostly twats, come to think of it so are Scousers for that matter.
Scousers are without doubt the worst of the lot - a real bunch of dirty thieving Brookside watching tossers also known as Scallys (scallywags) also called in polite circles real dodgy f~ckers (soon to be added to the Collins dictionary) So if you ever meet a Liverpool lad on your travels say "hi you Scouse twat" and I'm sure he will be really impressed (not half as impressed as I would be if I saw it though)

So iamamanc = I am a Manc.
Some people thought I was being a bigheaded sod by saying - I am a man c (see) - but I assure you it is the former

Anyway sincere apologies upfront (s******) to any Liverpudlians who may be reading this - by the way, how many hub caps have you got now lar.

I must tell you vstech - The last time I was in Liverpool I had just parked my car and a young scally came up to me and said
"If you give me £5 mister I will make sure your car is safe" (or words to that affect)
I said "Oi there's a bloody big Rottweiler in the back of that Merc"
"Oh yeah" he replied "Can it put out fires"

THAT'S LIVERPOOL

Cheers
Adrian

PS doing the timing chain next week - unless a Scouser nicks it!!!!!!

Last edited by iamamanc; 05-18-2007 at 12:52 PM. Reason: couldn't spell f*cker