View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Documented User

Ran across a real cream puff today! 300SD

Saw it from the corner of my sight sitting on a street that was to my left. I turned around and stopped to look at it and, man, it's a nice car! Navy blue with the gray interior (leather, and very, very GC). 163,500 miles.

I live in Dayton, Ohio and the car had New Jersey tags on it so I was too curious and I called the number on the window sign. It was bought brand new by the father of the lady that I spoke with and she had brought it back here at the request of her mother to sell it. She said it has always been "meticulously maintained" and serviced (I did forget to ask her if she has all records of service though!) and that it was always garaged. (It was pretty obvious since the paint appeared to be the original finish and not faded at all). Then she commented that she hated the fact that it had to be sitting outside since there was not a garage for it here. There does not appear to be any rust on the vehicle. Just very, very nice.

I tried to act as though I was only mildly interested but wow, if I could swing a great deal...! She said the asking price was $6K. If she would get down into the $4K's I might just have to think seriously about selling off the 123...? What do you guys think one of this calibre might be worth? Is she 'on the money'? Or she a bit lofty?!
2007 F-150 XLT 188K [SOLD]
2003 Harley Davidson FLTRI Anniversary 26K
-----------------------------
2006 BMW 330Ci 110K - [SOLD]