View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 01:10 PM

1968 W111 230S for restoration

I bought this 230S to do a repower and eventual restoration on, but I need to sell it for lack of time.

The car is all original save for the transmission, which the original owner removed in 1982 for a rebuild that never happened. It sat in his garage for 20 years, then was sold to the previous owner, who kept it covered outside for 4 years, at which point I bought it, and moved it into my garage. It is in good original condition, with some small surface rust. It has a dark red MBTex interior, and comes with a myriad of additional parts (everything it came with when I bought it). The engine has been removed, but will be sold with the car.

I'm now asking $600 for it. I've also got a 1978 280SE parts car that I'll sell for an additional $700 with this one. I was going to do an engine swap, but it's got a lot of nice euro parts on it as well, including euro bumpers and 15" bundt wheels.

You can contact me via IM or e-mail through the forum. I can get more pictures of anything you'd like to see.

Last edited by arootbeer; 09-10-2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: New Pictures