View Single Post
Old 01-05-2002, 11:48 AM
Dr Parts
Posts: n/a
You got it. It is called a Hood Strut and you can buy it right here on this website by clicking on the Fastlane Button at the top of the page and go to the online catalog to look it up or just type in 201 880 03 29 in the part number search feild. BTW Welcome to the site.
Reply With Quote