View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 12:31 AM

Hello Im new. cant ya tell?

Hey everyone. I have an 89 300e been driving it for somtime. I did some searches but i cant figure this car out. I Belong to the rx7 club so my thing is rotary cars and those i can understand. Two things. My heater fan used to work once in awhile. Now it wont work at all.. i located the fuse after doing a long search. Right in front of my nose i found out. Ok so i thought maybe it was just corroded. so i cleaned it off. still wont work. So i try to locate the fan itsself. cant find it. so i do a search on here find out i guess you need to take the windsheld wiper apart. OK so how long does this take? is it a few hour job? i dont want to start till i know what i am getting into...

Also another Problem is that the Idle SUCKS. surges misses even at 2000 rpm i can still hear it miss alittle. also the farther i take the peddle to the floor it starts to loose power so i have to let off the gas peddle.Then it gos faster.. So is it getting to much fuel or to little?" i checked spark plugs". Just runs like **** always has since i got it.. I took years of my life to understand my Rx7 and not sure my brain can handle another car. LOL

. Anyhow I look under the hood at the "throdle body" or whatever it is and ya know i find Linkages and few wires and hoses but i cant find one single adjustment for anything. And i was reading on here someone adjusted their OC or somthing and it ran Better.are these adjustments COmputer controlled or mechanical. thanks agian. I will search More but i was just running into road blocks. Adam