View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:12 PM

Fight Big Government! Preserve the Mercedes Collector Car Hobby!!!

And do me a big favor.

In my hometown, Pink Hill, NC, the current town board is trying to get a new zoning ordinance passed. This ordinance will only allow each resident to own ONE unlicensed car. (I own 3, a 1968 Lincoln Continental, currently not running, in the process of being restored. 1975 Chevrolet Corvette, I let the licenses lapse due to it needing engine work, a 1981 Cadillac Seville which is waiting until the conny is done to start restoration work.) I would be required to get license, insurance, and state inspection on all 3 (none of which are road worthy at the moment, so no inspections), and I was planning on trying to get either a 108 or 116 MB for a resto-project this year. I keep my older cars behind my house, under car covers, and they don't hurt anyone.

So PLEASE Sign this petition at
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/PINKHILLNOZONE

You aren't required to be a Pink Hill resident, its just showing support for a fellow MB owner. It is considered a purely symbolic gesture, but is greatly appreciated by me, and all of the other collector car owners in Pink Hill. This petition is just to show the town government that somebody is trying to stand up to them.

Thanks, Dave.
1994 Cadillac Deville
1985 Lincoln Town Car- Retired

The Official Car of a Realtor- Lincoln Town Car
The Official Car of the Successful Independent Insurance Agent- Mercedes Benz S Class