View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkha View Post
You say all this because it doesn't apply to you, you wouldn't be harping for the proof had it been the other way around where you and your race was at a disadvantage, this is just another way the Nazis tried to prove their superiority over all, there was a glee and an enthusiasm just like what I see in you to prove their superiority,

point is it was stupid then, its stupid now even more so in today's context where people of African descent have proved beyond point that they can go with the best academics from other races. Do you deny this fact, can you deny this fact?

Guess what, RUN ON is just dandy with me. Get better eyeglasses if you are having reading problems.
I would. Again, my decisions are NOT, NOT, NOT based on whether I am affected or not. You might be like that but that is not how I work. Don't assign me your shortcomings. If you are not capable of being impartial either way and don't even want to try, I cannot help you. However, I maintain my best effort when it comes to trying to stay impartial. I feel it makes the best decisions as opposed to thinking of how something affects me before I make a move.

With Affirmative Action, it is hard to tell, isn't it?

My getting reading glasses don't correct YOUR lack of grammatical skills. I have 20/20 vision or so says the optometrist.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow