View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:57 PM

Sound do-able. Thanks for the advice. I have had the back seats and side panels off before, so that's not a problem. I don't have small hands, but do have fair patience. I hope I don't have to pull the whole top off though. That sounds like a fair amount of down time. I don't have a second car, so this will have to get done pretty quickly.

In reading over the weekend I followed links to Dennis' email and have contacted him already. I was surprised he didn't have instructions on how to get to the cylinders. I'll try to document for this BB. I had read enough to see that the recommendation is to do them all at the same time, so I'm taking your and others advice on that as well.

Are all the eight cylinders in the same vicinity? I guess the tonneau cover must have some cylinders back near the hinge mechanism.

I love this car and I love the satisfaction of doing the work, but it's getting a little old having to do something new every week or two. Oh well, I guess it's better than a stick in the eye and a car payment.