View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:08 AM
Rondissimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklim View Post
I don't follow. If you don't like what music we play at a party, what do you expect? That we change it for you? It boils down to either you live with it or you can take your act elsewhere. This is not East Germany where if you don't like it, you have to stay here or get shot sneaking across the wall. If you don't like the way we, as a group, want to do things, what do you expect? Aren't you being a little "Mexican" where if you don't speak the language, we have to change things to accommodate you? Is that what you are talking about? So if you came to my house for dinner and didn't like the meal I cooked, I should change the meal just for you?
I reckoned you would respond. I am sorry you're unable to follow.

Indeed, I am very little Mexican.

Your comparison lacks substance.
US-Israel Foreign Policy is not a meal that's being cooked for dinner at your house.

Let me turn the table on your singular/plural advantage.

How about if "We" as a group don't like how "You" are doing things.

See the difference? No?
It's the assumption that you are actually "We" and I am just "You" and therefor you assume the right of the majority, which is unreal.

You can throw it at me which ever way you want, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place called intolerance and you don't accomplish anything.

Besides, you pick out of context only what you favor to respond to and disregard the rest of my post's contents.

Last edited by LaRondo; 11-11-2007 at 05:18 AM.