View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:17 AM
"Illegal" 3rd Dist. Rep.

Exclamation *** "Don't come a'knockin' when I'm a'loadin'..." ***

What would be interesting is to see how long it took, ACTUALLY, for police to arrive on the scene, starting from the time the dispatcher took Mr. Horn's phone call, initially, until the LEOs finally arrived...

30 seconds?
2 minutes?
5 minutes?
10 minutes?
15 minutes?
More?

And, since Mr. Horn had a shotgun, and the burglars saw that, what, in their minds, made them decide Mr. Horn wasn't to be taken seriously?

THEIR previous experience with the law? That apparently sunk in real good...they must have thought Mr. Horn was a paper tiger...

Mr. Horn needs all the help he can get...

Remember, it only takes one bleeding-heart liberal, anti-gunner, to screw around with logic...then pretty soon, Mr. Horn will be doing hard-time north of Pecos, because some damn, feel-good, twinky THINKS he knows better...

Let's stick a broomstick in Mr. Twinky's hands and see if two (or more) burglars would take orders from Mr. Twinky to "...put down the stuff and wait right there for the police, 'cause I called 'em!"

My money's on the burglars turning Mr. Twinky's brains into crowbar-paste by the time the LEOs arrive.

And, maybe, that's what needs to happen to the first attorney that decides that the "victims" (the two DEAD burglars) need to be spoken for...

M. G. Burg
'10 - Dakota SXT - Daily Ride / ≈ 172.5K
.'76 - 450SLC - 107.024.12 / < .89.20 K
..'77 - 280E - 123.033.12 / > 128.20 K
...'67 - El Camino - 283ci / > 207.00 K
....'75 - Yamaha - 650XS / < 21.00 K
.....'87 - G20 Sportvan / > 206.00 K
......'85 - 4WINNS 160 I.O. / 140hp
.......'74 - Honda CT70 / Real 125

“I didn’t really say everything I said.”
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ Yogi Berra ~