View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:50 PM

I look at it this way, what if it were your Mother, Daughter, Wife, Sister, Son, Father, or best friend somewhere with a camera and a rusty machete on him.
You caught a suspect that was involved but he won't talk.

Now are you gonna ask him nicely for the location, or are you gonna roll up the sleeves and work him over a bit?

I know if it were someone I loved, I would use whatever I could get my hands on to make that sucker talk and I would expect the government to do the same.

These suckers are blowing themselves up and taking as many innocent lives they can with them.

I'm sure the terrorist recruiting halls would be barren if the suicides were nice, slow and painful instead of instant kaboom!

If it works, go for it, but do it slow and painful.

Funny thing is, is that the gov don't have to tell us everything they do to get information from these scum bags.
We just hear about the stuff that leaks.

To the naysayers, I ask what is your solution?
How do we quickly get information from these pukes?

Do we just let them go to kill again?
Do we keep them for bargaining chips to be used by other killers?

What would you want done if it were a personal loved one of yours they had hidden away with a bunch of stinking rapists and murderers?

Would you sing playschool songs to them and let them play with puppy dogs and kittens until their soul softens, or would you crank up the 220 and give them a jolt that makes their teeth crack so they consider talking next time you ask the question?