View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:18 AM
dieselarchitect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvisorGuy View Post
Same said customer made my cashier cry on one occasion berating her over the phone. I had her immediately transfer the call to me. He started in immediately on how the recall battery cover for his S-Class had to be installed tomorrow...
"SHUT UP TODD. You have my cashier in the ladies room balling her eyes out over a god damn battery cover ?!?!?" You weren't around and.... "I don't give a damn !! Totally uncalled for. Bring the car in tomorrow and you'll wait." I want a loaner. "No. You'll wait the 60-90 minutes to get it done."
NEXT MORNING: Make it an hour. "It might be an hour and a half." I'll be in the showroom then I'll be back. "And if you're back in an hour and it's not done, you WILL sit in the lounge til it's done." Back in 45 minutes and I'm ready for a fight. hey Ron, I went on this BMW test drive,blah,blah,blah... Like we're long lost buddies. Five minutes later, his car is washed and on the service drive. "Now we have to go to the cashier you made cry yesterday and get your receipt." I'll meet you there. Goes to his car. Meets me with a bouquet of flowers for the cashier, apologizes to her, hands me a $100 bill with a handshake and leaves...

His wife once told me that he loved to deal with me and she deeeeeply appreciated the way I dealt with him..
LMAO!

Send him over here, he can insult me if he gives me a $100 tip.

Tom W
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.