View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:22 PM

Try asking a question not just making a remark

If you had asked "year/model?' I would have answered 92 300E but your so called question was more of either a me too or a comment...NOT a question. Am I supposed to fathom what is in your brain when you cannot write what you mean? I don't think so.

Since the common book does not cover it, neither does Haynes or the SAfrican book and I was unable to find a detail on Startek -I posted...and from what I have seen in several engine bay shots the same box is on all 124 chassis in the same or close locality.

It does not bear a part # so I couldn;t even track it thru Startek (same with the stupid phone electronics-Not much data as it was a dealer installed item but there should be a schematic to follow).

As Mr. Martin used to say

"Wellll Excuuussse ME "

Now go pat yourself on the back and get a life.
quote=Arthur Dalton;1816210]That's right ..you want a CORRECT answer , you give a model/chassis..

Do you have any idea how many DIFFERENT circuits are run off of aux fuse circuits which are entirely dependant on Model/Year/Chassis????

I will be more than happy to help anyone by loading their Chassis CD and getting Full Schematic details, fuses, circuits or anything else they need, but I am not going to GUESS which one.
Common sense..[/quote]