View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSmoothie View Post
Mr. Kraft,

Although I refuse to engage in name calling on an internet forum, unless you can give me a better understanding of the logic behind your position, then all I see behind your idealology is a position based in fear. I am young... 27 years old. But, age has nothing to do with this situation.

I am interested in understanding why you believe that this car would be illegal to drive. Thats why I posted on this forum... to gain understanding and knowledge. If you can give me a lagitamate reason, I will certainly take that into account.

You calling me a teenager is not going to help me learn why this car is illegal to drive.

*side note for people who are interested. After running the new gas line, I have come to the conclusion that the reason the diesel was not getting through was that the small inline fuel filter was clogged with sediment which was stirred up in the collision. It was a bran new fuel filter so that never crossed my mind.

When I bypass the inline filter, the car seems to have no trouble getting adequate gas. So, I may actually be able to switch back to the primary fuel line.

Does anyone know if this is really bad to bypass the inline fuel filter? I know the other filter is much more robust, but the last thing I want to have happen is to let some of that sediment junk get up into the IP.

Chri
Like I said, a LEO will hopefully stop you before you endanger others with that unsafe pos.