View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Matt L Matt L is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,263
What's the piece on the B pillar called, that grabs the latch? I wrote "door check" above, but yes, that is incorrect. Now the correct name escapes me. But it does have the little rubber inserts that close the latch, and it was the problem with our 300K mile '83.
Reply With Quote