View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg487 View Post
Hi all! I've been banned from treehugger forums because I challenged someone who said I want to muck up the environment just so I can drive a german diesel! The argument was about biodiesel and I posted videos about sustainability and the truth behind the extremem liberal left, BUT that didn't get me banned!

What got me banned is when I posted some really good information from here on this forum about the truth of those hydrogen generators people are paying $500 for to put in their cars! ROFLMAO

Forced Induction, Your reply to the topic was sooo good I had to use it in my argument since you did your fact checking very well and you obviously have a very good understanding of the facts and the science, thank you!

Oh, and by the way, your proof is what got me banned!ROFLMAO!!

I counteracted the claims of "A whopping 40% increase in fuel economy" with the math and no one liked it.

Now I know that shop forum is not my personal army, but I wonder if any of you would like to go to trehugger forums and read my posts. I was "mrbenz7".

Now I really take offense (not) when I'm banned because liberals cannot handle the truth, and this was so blatantly obvious because I was not going along with what was politically correct.

I put forth the videos posted in the video forum about Biodioesel from Algae that Chad300tdt posted about the new algae plants! Thanks Chad300tdt!

It makes me so glad to be a member here because we are for the most part trying to do our part by recycling, even if it is old cars that use alternative fuels. I'm absolutely positive now that being banned is because liberals want to hear only what they want to and freedom of speech is all well and good as long as we approve of the speech your entitled to under Constitutional law.

if anyone cares to peruse this forum, would you do so and post back what you found and your opinion of it? And tell us, does this "green Movement" base itself in science or feel good issues?

http://www.treehugger.com go to the forum section, but watch
out! you might have to register!
This the only forum, I have not been banned from!!........

1984 300SD.. White/Chrome Bunts..Green

1997 2500 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins 12 Valve 36 PSI of Boost = 400+hp & 800+tQ .. ..Greenspeed

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Quad Cab Cummins 5.9 H.O "596hp/1225tq" 6 spd. Man. Leather Heated seats/Loaded..Flame Red....GREENSPEED

Global warming...Doing my part, Smokin da hippies..

Fight the good fight!......