View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM

f/s: 1956 Mercedes 180 Ponton Parts

All these parts came off a 1956 180 Ponton. I'm not sure the value of these parts and I'll try to describe them as best as I can.

Factory Chrome Wiper Assemblies:
Good overall condition, bases have some peppering in chrome but arms/blades are great only needing new rubber blade refills. Stamped "Germany" with the Bosch logo. $15 for the pair, plus shipping.

VDO Kienzle Dash Clock:
Great shape, good glass & chrome, works!!! Date stamped 3/56. The clock seems to work fine but I have not tested the light (may need bulb). $75 plus shipping.

Interior Chrome Coat Hooks w/ Cloth Grab Handles:
Chrome has some pitting and the material is starting to fray and come apart a little. $15 for the pair, plus shipping.

Day/Night Rear View Mirror:
Chrome has some pitting and needs to be cleaned. Glass looks ok and flipper knob works. $25 plus shipping.

Blaupunkt Hamburg Radio w/Bakelite Dash Pod:
Good shape overall and comes with the original power pack, speaker/dash pod. I hooked it up to power and it warms up and the light comes on but I could not tune in to any stations since I had no antenna. I could here a buzzing sound from the power pack (the vibrator?). Very clean backside with only one spot of surface rust the size of a quarter. Dial cover plastic has a crack on the left side. The bakelite dash pod housing is nice with one small crack on the top left side that was repaired in the past and I don't think is noticeable once installed. $150 plus shipping.