View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 04:10 PM

Parting 1983 240D W123-DIRT CHEAP!!

I posted this a while back, then got married, took some time off, drove across the country, got a new job, forgot about a lot of stuff including my plans to part this Benz out. My apologies to all who replied. But, I got my garage built finally, and I am now set to start tearing this apart.
All parts are available except engine, trans, anything it takes to start and run. All else is up for grabs. The body is pretty nice, good straight panels. Java interior, pretty nice except for a couple rips on side of seat and krappy carpet. Headliner is mint, door panels are good, all dash components are good. This is a running, driving, meticulously maintained car that has a rotted rear A-arm, everything else worked fine. So, other than the engine and trans (which I'm yanking for my diesel hotrod project) and the rotted A-arm, just about everything else is good to go.
If you're close to northeastern PA, come on by, have a beer, spend the afternoon pulling stuff off, I'll give you a kickass price on everything!