View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 09:59 PM
GregS GregS is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 459
P.S., yes, there is an improvement you can make to your system, and its called a parallel flow condensor. This is the type used on new cars that have 134a installed at the factory. Again, check out the prices at

Reply With Quote