View Single Post
Old 09-01-1999, 04:47 PM
Posts: n/a
Thanks for the advice. It worked great. However, I had problems finding an Acid brush, but the guys at Home Depot got me tracking.

An acid brush is also called a Flux brush. It can be found in the plumbing section of any hardware store. Hope this helps someone.