View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 02:05 PM

I have the Check!!!

met with the insurance Adjuster today. He handed me two checks.

1 check for $1000 for the rental... My father has let me use his extra car, so that means that $1000 is my new wheels I will be ordering.

1 check for $3700 for the car repairs. Now my bodyshop guy has told me he will charge me $1500 to fix the car. so that leaves me with around $2000 to do some other upgrades. Thats new tires and sport shocks or new tires and a bodykit. And maybe I can squeeze in the shocks.

So in looking at it, I should be able to get the car fixed and do the mods I wanted.

I can't wait until I have dropped it off at the shop to begin its repairs. I plan on ordering the wheels and tires soon, so by the time they have the car repaired the tires and wheels can go on it. so it can go for the alignment after the work is done.

Hopefully I'll be able to do the full bodykit, otherwise I'll just do the front and rear bumpers and then get the side skirts later. but we shall see. I have to get the car to the bodyshop and discuss it with them.

I'll keep you guys posted ont he progress. I plan on taking pictures as they do the work if I can.

Alon