View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:54 PM
Gone Waterboarding

Here's my 5 beer spin on the economy.

Why in the hell would anyone go through long term depression, suicide or worse over debt? What has our world evolved to when people will resort to the most extremes over owing money. It's fairly simple, if you lose your job do whatever you can to keep a roof over your head and furnish it with heat and food after that tell the creditors to go F themselves. In real life I have experienced people paying a credit card bill to keep the card "active" over paying their mortgage, you may think thats stupid but the CC companies come after people with such a vengeance that they almost always cave most mortgage banks play by the collection rules so they get left in last place.

So here's Howies spin on the ol' economy you may have to work harder to make things work, lucky breaks will be rare, bad luck will be constant but keep swinging and keep your focus on the things that matter, tell the banks to stick it where the sun don't shine and use this as a lesson learned.......lord knows I learned mine I opted to satisfy my creditors which hind sight being perfect it was stupid because I don't need credit.