View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Unbanned...?

FS: W124 gray leather seats & interior

I installed a Sportline interior in my 1987 300D, and just don't need the original seats or door panels. They are in very, very good condition (see photos). The seats are real leather (treated with Leatherique), not Tex. If you have an early W124 with a worn-out gray interior, here's your chance to swap in some better looking items! I've got front & rear seats, all 4 door panels, visor panel, B-pillars, plus some miscellaneous gray items (used floor mats, etc) that will get tossed in for free. The seat motors work fine on both seats. The front seats are not heated. The front door panel pockets are not peeling at all. I think you would have a hard time finding any early-style 124 leather seats that are this clean! Note: These seats are a straight bolt-in for any 1986-1990 W124 sedan... minor work is needed to make them fit 1991-1995 sedans. Wagons have different rear seats, and coupes have completely different seats front & rear.

I really, REALLY do not want to ship these. You can yank the passenger front & all rear seats out of your car, drive here, load up, and drive home (I know someone who did just that 2 months ago - works great). However if you'll pay for freight, I'll get them on a pallet if you set up everything with your favorite freight carrier. Sorry, I'm not interested in splitting up the set unless you only want the seats (I need the space - front & rear seats gotta go). Email me for details. Additional photos are at this link.

Asking $350 / OBO for everything. Delivery possible within approx 100 miles of Boise, ID. I can also deliver to Seattle or Portland area within the next month or so.

Check out my website photos, documents, and movies!

Last edited by gsxr; 04-01-2009 at 03:01 PM.