View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Diesel Dandy

Post Be Proud !

After all , you are paying for it and besides : in matters of taste , others are usually WRONG !

BTW : that isn't a grille gaurd , it's a badge bar so load it on up ! .

-Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiggle Dog View Post
I like the USA bumpers because they offer more collision protection and they make the car look longer. I think the overriders add to the effect, and certainly would help keep the grille from damage in some cases. I love how my front bumper floats over the curb when parking. I like the look of the Euro bumpers, but would rather have the USA type.

I prefer the Euro lights because they are cleaner and sleeker looking. And, I think they are brighter than the USA type. Also, they look crosseyed and cute.

I'm not one for overdoing it with the "blang-blang", but I think adding chrome fender trim goes well with this model since it already has an abundance of chrome and it ties it all together. Makes the car look longer, too.

I like two-tone paint jobs and I just love dark brown and tan color combinations.

I'm going to manual options to make the car simpler and in need of less maintenance.

I'm not going to be putting any custom rims on the car, so don't worry. I like the bundt wheels way too much.