View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Loose Cannon - No Balls

Installation is pretty much the reverse of the above. I did it in this order: sunroof opening rear, rear light & bracket, rear passenger assist handles, C-pillar panels, B-pillar panels (be careful to line up the seatbelt height adjuster handles) rear-door seals, move seats back, front assist handles, sunroof sides, header panel & end clips, header accessories, front door trim, sunroof trim.

Total time was around 4-1/2 hours. This included some "while I'm in there" projects such as running to the shop to get a rear reading lamp harness so that I could install the rear-seat reading lamps (pic 1).

A new front header panel with center visor instead of the optional phone control/display/microphone module. Trimming the new panel to accept the auto-dimming mirror mount plate (with wire hole). (pic 2).

Going through boxes in the basement to find my last remaining auto-dimming mirror and wire harness (pic 3, 4, & 5).
Attached Thumbnails
W124 Headliner Replacement Photos-p3280058.jpg   W124 Headliner Replacement Photos-ecbrackethole.jpg   W124 Headliner Replacement Photos-ec124a.jpg   W124 Headliner Replacement Photos-ec124b.jpg   W124 Headliner Replacement Photos-ecwireharn.jpg  

Gone to the dark side

- Jeff