View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 03:59 AM
German Car Enthusiast

Ok now what about MB vs Audi ?

The BMW vs MB had such a response I had to try this one. I know that Audi has not had the best of reputations in the 80's and nothing much befor that so the past is not much of an issue. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the current ones. I personally love thier styling and the interiors ,as I have said befor, are something MB should begin looking into these days. Imagine a Audi like interior with MB everything else, that would be an amazing car! The only thing I see with Audi is that the leather doesnt seem to last that long. I was thinking that this may be due to the excesive use of seat heaters or just plain abuse or both. I would personally take an S8 over an S55 one because of the interior and guage layout and two its the ultimate stealth speeder IMHO. And if you have to drive in snow, not to worry as of course it has quattro. I know Audi is not thought of as being in the same league as MB but they have come a long way in the past years, and they dont carry that "racer" image sometimes associated with BMW

My pics --> www.BrettAdamsDesign.com