Thread: Emphathy
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Inna-propriate-da-vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUpower View Post
You and JR are two of the farther left- so calling the process "silly" and a "circus" could hardly be meant to mean the democrats are the clowns in a circus. Not a stretch by any means to go from "silly" and "circus" to clowns. You do know that clowns are the point man of silly in the circus, right? If the actions of XXXX group already took place then of course you can say it was silly or clownish- but calling the group derogatory terms before they've done anything is baiting if you ask me. If this thread is not baiting then all of us here have an obligation to define the rules a bit more so that others can also start threads with these intentions. It's not if I am interested or not- it's the future implications of allowing actions like this to be tolerated. Misconstrue is another word for "you do not think like I do"- so if you "misconstrue" anyone's future threads as offensive or baiting as I or others do this one then they could then be dismissive and tell you "I suggest you move on" ???
This circus is getting frivolous enough to be silly.

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif