View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Rogue T Intolerant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN TRACTOR View Post
I'm not worried about Jimmy and his 12 year old remarks, I need info from someone whose been under the hood, not someone who still gets their money from their daddy.
That would be difficult since my father died in '85.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN TRACTOR View Post
Thanx for the info Charlie, I have found a couple of problems. Someone previously bypassed the vac amp and I guess thats causing it to shift hard. Possibly fuel leak in fuel primer pump causing lack of power the longer I drive it, air in the system maybe.
By the way JimmyL, I will eventually figure it out with or without smart ass remarks,I work on MD11s, DC-8s, and 757, ..............and you?
Wow TN, you sure appear to have a severe need to validate yourself amongst others. Maybe when you get over 10 posts you will realize that we have a little levity on this site also.
I didn't respond to your very common problem as it is so easy to find if you can figure out the search function. I don't work on airplanes [nor drop their names for status] but I can work the search function........

You know, something just popped into my mostly empty head. Exactly what remarks did I make? {See above items bolded in blue} Did my picture early in the thread confuse you?

Gone:
'95 E300 188K "Batmobile" Texas Unfriendly Black
'85 300TD 235K "The Wagon" Texas Friendly White
'80 240D 154K "China" Scar engine installed
'81 300TD 240K "Smash"
'80 240D 230K "The Squash"
'81 240D 293K"Scar" Rear ended harder than Elton John