View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac2012 View Post
Today I'm driving down Capital Way in Oly WA where I'm visiting. I'm doing the limit and an SUV gets right up on my ass, about a car length back. Up about 50 yards, the light turns red so I take my foot off the gas and coast. The guy gets closer. Plenty of room to change to the other lane. He doesn't do so. I point, in a large manner, and in a repetitious fashion to the other lane, the right lane. He goes around me, giving me a dirty look as he does so. Looks to be mid-20s.

Wrong, dude. I flip him off vigorously, the arm upraised into the palm of the other along with the middle digit. Not the smartest thing to do but this guy is a nimrod. He goes up and gets just as close to the next guy. Maintains that posture for the next 3 or 4 blocks. One guy in front of him slows to turn right. He came real close to that car.

I wanted to have a chance to pull along side at a stop light and ask him if he's been driving long and if he's ever heard of the concept of tail-gating. Didn't get the chance.

Maybe, maybe in 10 or 20 years, a glimmer of enlightenment on this score will flicker in his dim watted brain. That word is maybe.
Problem is they keep making cars safer. Back in the day of steel dashboards douche's like this removed themselves from the gene pool.

RT
93' Chevrolet C2500HD ExCab 6.5TD, Two-tone blue, 252K