View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum525 View Post
Gotcha beat Cmac with one from just the other day.

On my way to the meet in NJ on Saturday i'm cruising in the middle lane at a nice steady 70, nothing special. A few miles in front of me I can see that there is a Honda SUV probably doing around 60 so i'm ever so slowly closing the gap between us. By the time I get to within 1,000 feet of him i'm about a mile from my exit so I switch to the right lane in peperation. I'm still going the same speed this entire time....As I slowly cruise past him he beeps the horn at me so that I look back at him...he's widly flipping ME off. I just kept going, laughing all the way to my exit.

I've seen some reckless things before, but this one was just plain stupid and pointless. If I ever saw him I wouldn't even know what to say, I'm still trying to figure that one out...
You cannot completely absolve yourself on that one.

Passing on the right is not a proper move.........despite his clearly slow speed for the center lane.

I never really appreciate those that choose to move right and pass..........I usually put them in the category that is the title of the thread.

This is especially true when I have the van.........it's got very poor visibility on the right and, one of these days, I know that I'm likely to hit some moron who chose to pass there.

So, maybe your own behavior needs some reexamination.