View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 06:55 PM

Under-employed, here. I don't have money to spend on car repairs right now, unless absolutely necessary. Time is also an issue since most of my time right now goes to taking care of my dad and grandfather, both of whom have Alzheimer's, and in the case of my Father, Cancer. My Mercedes mostly sits idle, while I use my Camry Hybrid for long trips and when I need cold A/C. That's #1 on my wish list for my Mercedes, fixing the A/C system. Since I don't know how extensive the job will be, I haven't dug into it yet.

I have a box full of parts waiting to be installed, that I have accumulated over the last 2 years. #2 on my wish list is sealing the body leaks. I have a full set of door, sunroof, trunk and window seals waiting to go on; a hood pad, shocks and a headliner panel for the sunroof.

Probably the only parts I'll be buying soon are brake pads and brake hoses. I'd forgotten about that since brakes aren't a real high priority on a 240D.