View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 07:25 PM

Hmmm...Flea Bay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholway View Post
I need new badges for my wagon - the 300TD and Turbo badge. can't find them at fast lane etc? anybody know where I should look? Thanks.
I've been slowly replacing the badges on my Lexus with mint condition used ones when they turn up on Ebay. My car came with Gold badges, and I hate them.

I purchased a used "Diesel" badge for my trunk after bending the original, and breaking it when I tried to straighten it out.

I set up a search and save it in my "Favorite Searches" on MyEbay. Then I check back every few days looking for new ones in good condition, that are cheap. (You can also receive E-mail notices, if you prefer.) My full set of rear badges for my Lexus were $9.99, delivery included. I bid on them when they first showed up, then nobody else bid. I bought a brand new, never installed driver's side mirror glass for my 240d for $0.99 delivered, last winter, the same way.

I highly recommend this method!

I only deal with sellers who have 98%+ feedback ratings, and have never had a bad experience, so far, with almost 50 transactions.