View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:17 PM
"Illegal" 3rd Dist. Rep.

Talking *** Whoa! There! JR! Relax a bit! ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
I have about as much use for Teddy as I do for Glenn Beck. It's called objective assessment, perhaps you should try it. While the Dems have their share of bad apples, the bad apples are currently running the place over at the GOP. I fail to see how a party that tolerates a convicted sex offender in the Senate, along with the lying propagandists who spew verbal vomit on the public 24/7 that you unquestionally take as truth the way a junkie shoots heroin, has anything at all on the Dems. And as for your "honor among thieves" remark, you are lucky the moderator of this forum seems to be more heavy handed when one responds to insult than when one gives it.
If you thought the "NHAT" was aimed at you or anyone on this thread, you're wrong on that account...it was meant as a comment on the JJ-vs.-"O" and JJ's "nuts" comment. That's what surprised me...I don't remember hearing about that...I'd be interested in seeing when and where that popped up...

I might have to "Wiki" that one and see if it made it past the censors...

Hey, settle down...I was just AGREEING WITH YOU for once...don't assume I'm trying for "blood-brother" status or something...

M. G. Burg
'10 - Dakota SXT - Daily Ride / ≈ 172.5K
.'76 - 450SLC - 107.024.12 / < .89.20 K
..'77 - 280E - 123.033.12 / > 128.20 K
...'67 - El Camino - 283ci / > 207.00 K
....'75 - Yamaha - 650XS / < 21.00 K
.....'87 - G20 Sportvan / > 206.00 K
......'85 - 4WINNS 160 I.O. / 140hp
.......'74 - Honda CT70 / Real 125

“I didn’t really say everything I said.”
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ Yogi Berra ~