View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 08:08 PM

is your sportline steering wheel still available?

andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr View Post
The cost new from the dealer for every Sportline item would be insane... thousands and thousands of dollars. For example, the Sportline steering box alone is about $2000 USD brand new. I think the steering wheel and airbag would be in the general neighborhood of $2k as well (but I haven't checked lately). You don't even want to know what it would cost to buy new Sportline seats.

The suspension items are more affordable new: roughly $350 for the springs, another $350 for the sway bars, about $700 for shocks & struts, and ~$300 for the control arm & subframe bushings. The original Sportline wheels were 15x7.0, and pretty rare... but I don't know anyone who would actually want to keep small wheels like that. I run 16's o 17's on both of my Sportline-converted cars.

BTW, that reminds me... I have an original Sportline steering wheel floating around my shop that I keep forgetting to post for sale. If anyone is interested in buying it, please drop me an email. It will get listed in the classifieds eventually...