View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 02:52 AM
I love this place!!! :)

done!!! i'll answer my own question for future reference... the pump indeed has a pressure shut-off switch...(it'll stop once the actuators have done their jobs, assuming no major leaks are present) all the pump requires to run is a positive/negative signal to one of the 3 prongs... positive=unlock, negative=lock

i used 2 single throw relays to supply positive/negative signals... the relays are energized by the alarm control unit's LOCK/UNLOCK leads...

all POSITIVE/GROUND requirements i just spliced from the pump's rectangular connector... in my case, it only had 2 wires, positive/negative.

my locks are now actuated via the remote ONLY. makes troubleshooting in the future a whole lot simpler.

for now i just utilized the lock/unlock functions... i have yet to wire the siren, door open/close signal, ACC connection...

right now the car locks itself 15secs after unlocking... which is somewhat irritating... hehe...

sooooo... where is the nearest ACC line? it's a 300TD 124 btw... pumpo and comtrol unit is under the rear passenger seat also.

85 190E 2.3(SOLD)
86 230E (-->300D) sold
87 300D (-->300TD) sold
68 250S w/ a 615 and manual tranny (RIP)
87 300TD (SOLD)
95 S280 "The KRAKEN" (Turbo 2.9 602 transplant) traded
86 190E 2.3... current project