View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 12:27 AM
public enemy
Posts: n/a
300 E, What is this thingy??

In the passenger side of the dashboard of my 88 300 E , and under the vent grille next to the window there is a small part that looks like a motor. This part can only be seen if you take out the dashboard. Again, it is located under the vent output next to the passenger window under the glove compartment.
I came across it accidentally when I took my dahboard apart. There is a cable going to it so it looks like a motor. It also has a hose connected to it. I followed this hose and it goes up the passenger side A-pillar and up on the roof of the car.
I am very puzzled, does anyone know what is this thing??
Reply With Quote