View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak49er View Post
Is this from personal experience? Bingo

Or are you repeating what others have told you? Bingo

Did you abuse and harm your own engine or know someone who did? Did you research your project to know the dangers and bad practices that should be avoided? Bingo

I have 10,000+ miles with WVO, in Alaska, during all seasons. After boroscoping my intake and cylinders I have found no visible accumualtion or damage. This car was covverted at 58,000 miles. I have 81,000 now. Bingo

I will gladly submit my vehicle for side by side analysis, with any naysayer, including "FI". Bingo

In a properly designed, installed, maintained, and operated system, one should have no issues with using this alternative fuel. Bingo

If you haywire the whole thing with scrap parts, then you get out what you put into it. Bingo

For every horror story from an improper system, there is at least one success story.Bingo

Don't beleive everything you read though, learn form imperical experience and real world results. Bingo

Test, tune, tweak. Bingo
And that considering that Alaska is probably your least ideal environment to be running WVO south of the pole.

I'm going to take this and frame it as the gold standard short-form smackdown of drooling, toothless, knuckle dragging, hearsay grunting, legend in their own mind armchair experts on matters of which they know naught.