View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 03:06 PM

I have never found an easy access source to Delphi/Lucas/CAV/Rotodiesel Nozzles. And, none of the typical parts places sell them so there is no way to compar prices.

Back around 1975 the CAV and Bryce (spelling?) Nozzles were of a better quality than the Bosch Nozzles. But, we sold Bosch when every Bosch made nozzles for what we were working on because my Boss got a better price break from Bosch and the Customer also go bit of thet Price Break.

Also at they time the CAV pintel type nozzles did not have the nice shiny external finish that the Bosch Nozzles had. However, they appeared to be made of harder Steel.

When I first rebuilt my Mercedes Injectors I used 7 Diesel Nozzles Italy. They have neither the drilled holes the 240s have or the Facet that the later Nozzles have. The PIntels are cut similar to Bosio Nozzles.

After a year of use they started Nailing a little and I replaced them with Monark Nozzles. In all fairness at that time I had not gotten arround to re-timing my Fuel Injectin Pump.
However, the Monark Nozzles ended the nailing and it was another 6 months before I did the IP re-time.