View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 11:45 AM
backwoods member

Girls,

Thanks for the commentaries, encouragement, berating and especially the offer to help. I will write it one last time: UPS requires a box and padding. It is simply not worth my time to fulfill their shipping requirements. Should the buyer want to pay for the packaging (box, padding) under the umbrella of “shipping costs,” and will send a call tag, I might reconsider. But frankly if he wants a sway bar that badly, he should get a new one for a 500e from FastLane. That’s what I did.

If any of you wish to make a reservation for me before Lucifer for my mis-deed so be it. If you wish to make an appointment for me in front of a gun sight, I suggest you meet with a Psychiatrist ASAP.

And for a few selected folks:

Larry, gosh you seem like such a big boy. It must be a special day for you! I am so proud of your bumbling attempt to stick-up for someone and actually standing up (sic) to me! !WOW! Oh, by the way, I did not go to Oxford. I’m a mere commoner who worked his way through the public schools. Larry, not to be indelicate, but you must continue to work on the emotional issue that you seem to have with me. Maybe try again to berate me. Perhaps suggest that I’m reluctant to waste time and effort in the guise of giving a good deal to a fellow MB owner. I feel so shameful! Maybe we can start the American Silver Star, where the successful amongst us help those who are struggling with their used and worn down Mercedes vehicles. LOL

Adam: I keep meaning to ask you, do you know anyone who sells copiers or network printers for a great price? Thanks for providing Ebay information, except, of course, a 3 year old could and would tell you this isn’t Ebay....

Billybob (William B.) “Buckley:” Yes put the topic in Open Discussion: As described by an East Coast worm. Ha Ha Ha.

Sisco: Okay: I suck. I won’t go through with a $22 dollar sale because it would cost me more in time and inconvenience than $22 is worth to me. Again, are you willing to pay for the box, padding, a call tag, + the $22 or whatever the winning bid was, in advance, of course. Sup to you.

2phast: Thanks sincerely for your kindness.

The buyer hasn’t paid anything. He is out nothing, except perhaps an unfulfilled desire. And a few extra UPPER CASE LETTERS. Such is life. Get used to it.

Those are my last comments on this thread. Have fun flaming, girls

'00 ML320 "Casper"
'92 400E "Stella"