View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:37 AM

he he, not that this needs to be said again, but the Adsit guys certainly are extremely rude on the phone. I called a couple years ago about getting myself some rims, the their attitude made me doubt that it was a good idea to purchase them, or it they could not be nice to a potential customer, how do they treat you after they have your money? Obviously not well.

Basically my calling seemed to annoy them, and each question was answered with veiled hostility. It was weird, absolutely no reason for it, and I am one of the easiest guys in the world to please, but they still pissed me off.

Reminds me of a jeweler I one had something engraved at. The short story was that he completely screwed it up at the last second, and I then had no time to fix it since it was a gift. He says to me, and I quote: "Jesus Christ was perfect, and they crucified him" This was to explain why they screwed up I remind you.

How do all these places stay in business? like above, there is always another sucker over the horizon.