View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:36 PM

Location: I live in the country a few miles from Moses lake Washington (not DC)
smaller bumpers

Hi, sorry that it has been awhile but I'm very busy this time of year and I have had problem with my photo program,windows 7 and the e-mail picture program.I just don't have the experience to do this smoothly yet. Well any way I have been down to the shop and took pictures and did some research. I looks like Mercedes just welded a bracket over the existing holes on the frame and if you remove this bracket a older bumper can just bolt on. Not 100% sure will look at it more tomorrow my day off. Also I took pictures of my 300SD with the shock mounts modified and of some shocks apart ready to be modified. There is also a picture of my cure for a solex carb on a engine stand. Will have post again cause of th 5 picture limit. Bob
Attached Thumbnails
Changing my bumpers to the older, smaller style.-hpim2018.jpg   Changing my bumpers to the older, smaller style.-hpim2020.jpg   Changing my bumpers to the older, smaller style.-hpim2021.jpg   Changing my bumpers to the older, smaller style.-hpim2022.jpg   Changing my bumpers to the older, smaller style.-hpim2023.jpg