View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis300sl View Post
We're still repairing the hydraulic cylinders for both the R129 SL's and the W124 Cabriolet for $40 each. Make sure to call or e-mail to verify the price as it could change over the years. Due to liability issues, we aren't able to repair the roll bar cylinders. We warranty the repairs for three years.

Return shipping is $10 total ONLY if the cylinders will fit in a USPS Priority Flat Rate envelope OR $15 total return shipping if it has to go in a Priority Flat Rate box. Once again, shipping charges will change when shipping rates change so call or e-mail to check. We don't believe in making a profit on shipping. A prepaid UPS or FedEx return shipping label can be put in the box with the cylinders when they are shipped to us instead of us shipping through the Post Office.

Our usual turn-around time is 1-2 days but may be longer depending on our workload.

mercedescylinders@sbcglobal.net

Dennis Ficken
16285 S. Chester
Olathe, KS 66062

(913) 544-4521 Cell

Well Today I Pulled Out 6 Leaking Hyd Cyl,
Both tonnwau Cover Cyl,
2 Main Cyl, And
2 Bow Extension, Just For Starters Took Me About 4 Hours.

And Send Them To Dennis Ficken At 16285 S. Chester Olathe, KS 66262
(913) 544-4521 Cell mercedescylinders@sbcglobal.net

He Does A Great Job At Very Very Good Prices
And I Want To Thank You Guys And Gals For Telling Me About Dennis What A Great Guy And Person Thank You All.

The Job Was Fairly Easy, Only If You Have The Bals To Start The Job Ha Ha
Next I'LL Put On A New Top By Myself
So You Know The Benz Dealer Down Here In South Florida Wanted
Parts $4,000.00 For Parts And $5,000.00 For Labor ith A 90 Day Warranty
Thats B/S I'm Doing It All For $300.00
Also Got A Very Good Used Front Bumper From Cal. To Put On Next Week
After Its Painted It Will Cost $900.00.
Then Im Done
Harley03joe

Well I Paid $3,000 For The Car, It Was My Doctors Car He Got A New One And Sold Me This 96 SL 500.

I Only Have Two Tips For The Cyl Removal #1 On The Lest Side You Have To Take The 3 Screws Out Of The Switch And Move The Switch Aside, Use A #1 Phillips Magnetized So You Don' Drop The Screws, And #2 If You Have A Bose System The Box Behind The Drivers Seat In The Compartment Is Held Down By 3 Nuts 10 MM And Also Is Held In Place By A two Way Pad Like Two Way Tape BUT Its The Size On The Whole Box, So You Will Have To Pry Up On It Real Easy But It Will Come Up, Mine Came Up Fairly Easy. And You Must Use M-Benz Hyd Oil, And Also You Need Real Big COJONES To Stat This Job

Lynns E-mail Me At
Jjvjjv@aol.com And I'LL Send You The Instructions That Dennis Sent To Me Ok, Then You Can But It In The Stickies
Thanks
Harley03joe

"You Can Pick Your Nose & You Can Pick Your Friends
But You Can't Wipe Your Friends On The Couch"

Last edited by harley03joe; 08-02-2010 at 02:20 PM.