View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:12 PM

thank you all for taking the time to help me with it and thank you whunter for revising my writing. Run on paragraphs were my biggest drawback in English even in school.
I am attaching some pics here to give a general idea of what has happened.
There are 3 wires connected to the fuse 9 one is a thick wire with a smaller one attached together and that's intact. Ther are also 2 other smaller gauge pink/red wires one of them is burned to a crisp well it has melted the whole insulation.

The only two connections that i have done wrong i know is one getting an accessory line not from the ignition harness but from the radio which is a green/black wire but i know that is a acc line and is connected in the right kit spot.
Where i have my biggest doubts and now i know that i have made a mistake is attaching an automotive relay to the glow plug relay of the car that was supposed to signal "glow plug ready" for the remote start portion of the kit. I know there is a pink/red wire there that i messed with and ground where all i should have done was figure out which one was the negative glow plug wire.
Here are some pics please tell me where would you start to correct this mess if it was yours
thanks a millio0n
Denis
Attached Thumbnails
Major electrical problem Help please!!!!-pict2563.jpg   Major electrical problem Help please!!!!-pict2564.jpg   Major electrical problem Help please!!!!-pict2565.jpg   Major electrical problem Help please!!!!-pict2566.jpg   Major electrical problem Help please!!!!-pict2567.jpg