View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 06:53 PM

Well, it's been a little over two months since I turned my "baby" in for a body and paint makeover. The right rear 1/4 panel is looking real good and the rest of the minor dings have been fixed. They also found a little rust behind the right wheel well, and caught some just starting behind the left rear wheel well. I did take 280EZRider's advice and had them remove the side marker lights. I am also toying with removing the 280C from the decklid, as I have always hated cleaning around it. Anyone have thoughts (pro and con) on doing this?? I am also on the lookout for the Euro headlights. I might be able to get some from a friend's contact in Germany. Can someone please post some closeup pix of them on a 280? Here are a few more pix of the progress. More to come as it progresses.

Hey, Tomguy, I see you have an 06 Charger R/T!! I've got a slightly modified 05 Hemi Magnum and a slightly modifed 06 Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Are you in any of the LX or WK forums?? You're right...great fun. Do you ever race yours?
Attached Thumbnails
Finally Made a Big Decision-dscn1036.jpg   Finally Made a Big Decision-dscn1162.jpg   Finally Made a Big Decision-dscn1048.jpg   Finally Made a Big Decision-dscn1165.jpg   Finally Made a Big Decision-img_1405.jpg  

Last edited by mbbuff; 01-29-2011 at 02:34 PM.