View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:14 AM
DD MOD, HVAC,MCP,Mac,GMAC

Thumbs up Nice!

Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybob View Post
Hey all, I just wanted to take this opportunity to nominate this thread and the OP for the.

PeachParts Golden Wrench Award

for effort and accomplishment above and beyond the call of duty in the service of maintaining and appreciating these fine automobiles.

In that the OP took on and accomplished an undertaking of significant seriousness and complexity. That said undertaking involved multiple interdependent vehicle sub-systems and in doing so the OP was confronted by numerous technological and mechanical obstacles many of which required new skills, new tools, new outside of the box thinking and most importantly a highly developed willingness and determination to ultimately prevail in this endeavor.

That this undertaking can be objectively viewed as “one hell of a job” far in excess of the piecemeal R&R procedures most PeachParts forum members are willing and able to perform.

For all this I say congratulations and a job well done by BodhiBenz1987 and any and all who have contributed in any measure to this accomplishment, it is a testament to the collective skills, knowledge and willingness of everyone

(Insert raucous clapping and back slapping here!)

My drivers:
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5-5SPEED!!!

1987 300TD
1987 300TD
1994GMC 2500 6.5Turbo truck... I had to put the ladder somewhere!