Thread: What's It Worth
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 02:05 AM
TANK

O my God!!Not frick and frack again!! No wonder our economy is in the toilet. $2,200!!?? Add $2,000 to that. Always try to get the most money you can for your car. You can always bring it down. You'd be surprised, it all depends on the enthusiast who wants to buy your car, market factors, total condition of car. Be careful, nada doesn't factor in a lot of things when it comes to these cars and I see most of them selling for MORE on the web and all overbecause of market conditions and many other variables.. TXBILL and TURBODIESEL may be veteran mb owners but they need some help when it comes to marketing and sales.
I am asking $12k for mine and I have gotten 3 potentials one offered $9,000+ but I am waiting on the other two. They are suggesting I lower my price after I have gotten offers!! Maybe all that diesel particulate matter has finally clogged their brains?? We have had serious debate over this. Just because you guys may have undersold youselves I guess that gives you reason to recommend it to others. God forbid us newbies make a better profit than you guys.