View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Loose Cannon - No Balls

Mercedes/Becker Radios & CD Changer

Clearing out the garage.

Becker 1492 Radio/Cassette w/ CD Changer Controls (CD Changer available also).

Worked great, was in my '95 E320. Volume knob in perfect condition, volume worked well / didn't jump around (but always a good idea to clean the volume control before installation). Also has weather band.

This was a very nice OE radio, sounded great. I can't remember why I decided to change it, I believe I wanted a USB port. This connects to the non-fiber-optic CD changer.

Code included.

I see these around asking in the $200 range, like to get $125, make an offer.

Becker 3302 ( Audio 30) Radio/Cassette w/ CD Changer Controls, weather band, Phone mute.

I bought this from a guy with a 2000 E430, was going to install it but never did. Worked when removed.
There was some reason that I wanted to upgrade to an Audio 30, now I don't remember.

The volume knob is a bit mealy, needs a new one (available) to look perfect. This connects to the Fiber-Optic CD changer (not included, I don't have one).

Code included.

evilbay seems to run these for around $200 also, so again I'd like to get $100.

Mercedes 3194 CD Changer with Cartridge, Cartridge Cover, Trunk-Mount, and Trunk-Mount Case/Cover.

This is the hard one to find it seems. Ebay sellers seem to want around $200 for these with a cartridge, and finding one with the cover and bracket is even more difficult. It is the non-fiber-optic unit that works with the BE1492 radio above (others?) and I know that the late 124s were pre-wired for it, just coiled up in the right trunk wall, plug-n-play.

It came in my '95 E320SE, worked great. Has been sitting on the shelf in my garage for a couple of years now and needs a new home.

$150 with the cartridge, cover, case, and bracket as pictured.

The radios will probably fit fine in a medium flat-rate box, CD changer possibly a large one but I'm not sure.

PM needs emptying, but feel free to try, or email me: jeffmindy@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Mercedes/Becker Radios & CD Changer-p4010004.jpg   Mercedes/Becker Radios & CD Changer-p4010009.jpg   Mercedes/Becker Radios & CD Changer-p4010015.jpg   Mercedes/Becker Radios & CD Changer-p4010016.jpg  

Gone to the dark side

- Jeff

Last edited by babymog; 04-08-2011 at 08:47 PM.