View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin. View Post
Well, I just got back from looking at the car.

The kid selling it is saying that it is was his Grandma's car, but she recently passed away, so he needs to sell it.

Although the kid said nothing was wrong with it, it actually has a dent and fender "push in" on the driver side front fender. The kid says his grandma hit the garage as she was backing out, but i'm kind of skeptical about that.

It is also missing the bottom trim piece on the passenger side.

The seats seem really weak too. When I sit in them, the springs nearly bottom out. Are they supposed to be really "springy", or should they be firm when sitting on them.

However, what bother me most is that there seems to be a problem with the climate control. No matter which buttons I pressed on the car, I couldn't get the vents to blow any air whatsoever, so because of this I couldn't even tell if the ac or heat was working properly.

So, my question is what could cause this? I NEED the ac and heat to work, but I can't have a very expensive repair on my hands.

Overall, the car looked nice, ran well and strong, shifted well, and all of the electrical stuff worked (aside from heat, ac).

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
blower motor...blower motor regulator or both..

now is the time to get it at a great price....kid won't have any interest in it..

my son recently got a 92 190e from an elderly woman... had 71k on it....picked it up for 2000...he had to put in 200 worth of parts but it's cherry...

make your offer accordingly or let me know where it's at

1997 s320 154k (what a ride). Sold with 179k miles. Replaced with Hyundai Equus

1994 e320 Cabriolet 108k

1972 280se 4.5 153k Owned for 12 yrs, sorry I sold it

[/SIGPIC]