View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Electrical Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army View Post
Thanks for putting in the product links - I too have had very good experiences with Eastwood products. I've not found one yet that doesn't do what it says on the tin - but then I haven't bothered putting undergone on MB undercoating!

PS - If you are bothered about the order in which these posts appear please contact me or a moderator and get them (or me within the specified time limit whatever that is) to remove my posts if they are irritating you.
Yes, all the stuff I've used from Eastwood has been very good to me so far. The Rust Encapsulator stuff is very durable. I actually bought a quart of rubberized undercoating but I havent figured out how exactly I want to use it..I'd have to paint it on as I dont have the equipment to spray it on.

On another note, I should Zone 6 finished today. It wasnt really bad at all. My uncle is going to help with Zone 2,5. Then its off to explore 3,4. From the initial shots it just looks like some undercoating is coming off at the corners and maybe some rust at the very end of the first half of the bottom of the body tube. Maybe thats what I'll do with my quart of rubber undercoating...coat up the tube/horns...

The order of the posts is fine, its good to maintain chronological order, especially with comments. Thanks for the heads up and info though!

(4/11/2020: Hi Everyone! I am still taking orders and replying to emails/PMs/etc, I appreciate your patience in these crazy times. Stay safe and healthy!)

82 300SD 145k
89 420SEL 210k
89 560SEL 118k
90 300SE 262k RIP 5/25/2010
90 560SEL 154k
91 300D 2.5 Turbo. 241k
93 190E 3.0 235k
93 300E 195k