View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
As usual, an incorrectly attributed email forward with an bunch of irrelevant crap added on to the end. First off, it was published NOT in a Spanish newspaper, but on a Spanish pro-Israel website called Gentiuno ("one people"). The author, somebody supposedly named Sebastián Vivar Rodríguez (note how the forwarders couldn't even get the guy's nom de plume spelled right) cannot be traced to any known publications or newspapers. Additionally, everything below the little line of asterisks is NOT in the original article and has been added on by the usual zealous frothing at the mouth forwarders. Here's the original publication. I read and write spanish. If you don't, you can probably find someone who does to point out the other errors throughout the English version of the piece.

Now we can begin with the usual responses. "Well, I don't care who wrote it I still like it and it makes sense what difference does it make if the author doesn't exist or didn't say it or a little stuff got added or changed it's still the truth blah blah blah..."

http://www.gentiuno.com/articulo.asp?articulo=1865
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Because it dates to at least 2008, and because there's a sucker born every minute who accepts forwarded emails as some sort of divinely inspired gospel. That's why. Note that virtually all this forwarded half truth and outright bullsh@t is from the right.
Kip is a rightee?!